- Is Rapamycin the New “Fountain of Youth”?
Don’t we all want to live longer, look younger, run faster, and be stronger? A longer, healthier life means more time with our loved ones and more opportunities for happiness.
- I’m Taking Online Classes and It's Like I’m Teaching Myself
A professor's perspective.
- New AI Model May Improve Hospital Patient Care and Outcomes
Researchers use AI machine learning and electronic health records to predict individuals at risk for pressure injuries (bedsores) with high precision.
- Is Your Friend or Partner Trying to Be Your Therapist?
Help! My partner is majoring in psychology.
- Checks and Balances Explain a lot More than Just Governments
Want to better understand yourself and your relationships? Revisit that concept from high school civics: Checks and balances.
- The Cancel Mob Is Coming
Ask not for whom the cancel mob is coming, the cancel bell tolls for thee.
- Chocolate With Benefits: Are They Real?
The placebo effect seems to be driving sales.
- My Battle With Anger As a Parent
To this day, I still think about what happened that evening with the pacifier, no matter how small it may seem.
- One Way Using Cannabis for Migraine Headaches Might Backfire
Chronic migraine patients who use cannabis may be at a higher risk for experiencing so-called "rebound headaches," a new study reports.
- Are We Really Terrorized By Thoughts of Death?
Do we really experience paralyzing terror at the thought of death? Morbid curiosity and replication problems with Terror Management Theory suggest that we don't.